5 TIPS on how to maintain EMOTIONAL balance
In an interview with Dr. MELBA FERNÁNDEZ, she taught us the 5 most important tips for maintaining emotional balance during this quarantine.
1) We are very concerned with doing and not being, during this critical moment of our lives we are more pending on paying our debts, to make breakfast, lunch, making sure nothing is missing for our family, but we haven’t spent at least one hour a day pampering ourselves, or suddenly exercising our body, taking a shower in the bathtub, or simply relaxing our body.
2) Having good habits, at this point it is important to be thankful for everything we have, especially our family, being able to wake up every morning in good health, the food we eat, the products we have in our pantry, whether many or few but always being thankful.
3) Putting negative thoughts aside, it is important to release all those thoughts that lower our ability to shine and excel, no more negative news information and content that attacks our mind incalculably.
4) Caring for our body is just as important to our mind, exercising, getting the sun, stretching, and not neglecting the diet that must be very healthy as this helps us prevent many future illnesses.
5) Laugh and enjoy, in life we must have a moment for everything and this point is very important, to be able to laugh out loud at a joke about ourselves from others, in short, we do not set limits to enjoy a smile next to our loved ones, friends and other people around us.
Bye NELSON VAHOS CEO
fundador eRadio press And TV
BROOKS ALBERTA CANADA
Interviw Dr. MELBA FERNANDEZ
Translation by Valeria Alvarado
NOTA IMPORTANTE, ESTE CONTENIDO TIENE COMO FINALIDAD SALVAR VIDAS, NO SOLO EN COLOMBIA SI NO TAMBIEN EN EL MUNDO, POR LO TANTO ES NECESARIO COMPARTIRLO.